Sarah S. AuMiller, J.D., B.C.S. *
Sarah graduated from Florida A&M University College of Law in May of 2009 and passed The Florida Bar Exam in September of 2009. In 2019, Sarah became board certified by the Florida Bar in Elder Law. Sarah lives in Winter Park, Florida with her two sons.
Sarah’s practice area is focused primarily on Estate Planning and Elder Law, including Wills, Trusts, Disability Planning, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship and Guardian Advocacy, Medicaid Planning, and Probate and Trust Administration.
- The Florida Bar; Member; Elder Law, General Practice Solo and Small Firm, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, and Young Lawyers Division
- Orange County Bar Association; Member
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers; Member
- WealthCounsel; Member
- Oviedo Businesswomen’s Network; Member
- Central Florida Estate Planning Counsel; Member
Sarah speaks at the local, regional, and national levels on Estate Planning, Elder Law, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship and Guardian Advocacy.
- Florida A&M University College of Law (2009)